Graphic Summer

I am drawn to bold graphic prints at the moment, like a moth to the flame. Summertime seems to do that to me. I'm loving the combination of  the navy blue and white Greek Key Duvet Cover & Shams and the Pomegranate Embroidered Pillow Cover on the bed. Doesn't it looks like it would be crisp and cool when you climbed into it? Perfect on a hot summer night. The bold, red Aegean-Print Cotton Mat is simply divine. Wouldn't it be just the right pop of color in an all white bathroom?  The Modernist Bowls are a particular favorite of mine, especially the yellow ones.  I'm a big cereal eater in the morning and I think that there is no better way to start your day than cereal in a beautiful bowl.  It's bound to put a smile on your face. Of course, if you buy the modernist bowls, the Modernist Mugs are a must.  Perfect for a steaming morning cup of tea.


Happy Shopping!




Notes:  All pictures from West Elm

Comments

Popular Posts