|From: Whatever: The Summer List|
Happy Saturday! The "Summer List" (above) comes from Whatever, a great blog I discovered recently. Whether you are a grown-up, or responsible for those with tiny feet, I think we could all use a "Summer List", almost like a shortened version of the proverbial "Bucket List." It seems to me that the the Summer List" is much more likely to get done due to the shorter time frame available for completion. The three of us are going to work on our own "Summer List" this weekend. #1 on our list this year, courtesy of my son Guy and my husband Gary, climbing to the top of Half Dome. Advil anyone? First a run down of what you may have missed from Likes this week, then an idea for a activity that you may want to add to your own "Summer List" from the blog Cupcakes & Cashmere.
- Annie Hall Summer- J Crew Look Book. Inspired by one of my all time favorite movies is Annie Hall, some great looks for Summer.
- Cabbages and Roses is a quintessentially British company specializing in vintage inspired fabrics that are on everything from sponge bags to overcoats. Take a look here at some of their great summer offerings.
- Knobs looks at the beautiful array of knobs currently on offer at Anthropologie. I love nothing more than digging through the piles in the store to find a new treasure.
- West Elm has some great graphic prints this Summer. Their graphic key duvet cover in navy blue and white is a particular favorite of mine, take a look here.
- Finally, my mother's newest like "Come To Bed Red" a nail polish from butter LONDON. Their collection of nail polish is perfect for any fashionista, and the line is also environmentally friendly. Click here for more information about the line.
Finally, that fun Summer Activity for kids:
- Homemade Drumsticks from Cupcakes and Cashmere. Nothing says summer like ice cream. What better summer activity than making your own drumsticks. Scrumptious!
Have a wonderful weekend!