- Most popular post this week the Grace Kelly Anthropologie Look Book. I'm gaga for the grey swimming costume, Drawn to the Heart Maillot. Killer!
- My favorite piece from Summer Casual Style from Mini Boden the Funky Knitted Graphic Tunic, which would look fabulous with a pair of white pants and some flats for a casual weekend lunch.
- I love new discoveries. Layla Grace's store and blog is the find of the week, from vintage European furniture, clothes and accessories, it's all there in spades. See it here.
- British Beach Style, Really., showcases some great beach style from The White Company, a London based retailer.
- For the chaps, Three Suits for Everyman, in honor of my husband who was stumped when a friend asked him about the latest suit styles.
- Finally, Friday Find #8, Havaianas flip flops. The most comfy flip flops ever. Seriously!
Favorite Food Posts:
- From Stephmodo, one of my favorite blogs, Coconut Cake, Lemon Curd and Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting. She also has a great food book giveaway this week, so check it out here.
- From Design Sponge, a salted carmel spread by photographer and pastry chef Kathrin Koschitzki. It looks delicious. I'm frightened I may eat the entire jar, like I do with nutella. Anyway, it's a simple recipe that looks like it creates spectacular results.
- From Sunday Suppers, Afternoon Tea Sandwiches that look both beautiful and scrumptious. The food styling and photographs on this blog are simply breathtaking, even if you don't cook the pictures are worth a view.
Finally, to all a joyous and fun filled weekend. Summer is here, go out and enjoy!