I love new discoveries. Layla Grace's store and blog was today's find. I've spent the last few hours combing through page after page of furniture, vintage European, shabby chic, neoclassical, Moroccan, it's all there in spades. Not to mention clothes, table accessories, bags and Dash and Albert rugs. I encourage you to take a look, when you have some time on your hands, because the site sucks you in like quicksand. It'll be hard to escape. I've picked a few of my favorites, mostly from Aidan Gray. Be still my heart...and my checkbook!
1. Inspired by French design, the Portia chair brings the simplicity of the country with an aesthetic of refined sophistication.
1.Crafted from reclaimed wood, the Chase bookcase by Aiden Gray brings refined old world elegance to your home. Beautiful stained wood with glass doors with aged metal accents has ample storage with four removable shelves inside.
2. Sconce Hasselt, a wood and iron wall sconce that exudes elegance.
3. The Deinze mirror, weathered and beautifully worn, with an aged finish.
4. Heavily distressed aged-white Aidan Gray Post Finial Arlon Chest with layered finishes.
5. The Serena and Lily Miramar slipcovered chair achieves that magical combination of curl-up comfort and classical structure.
6. Aidan Gray's simple design highlights the beautiful grain of aged wood of this Boule folding accent table.
1. Coffee Table Mattix Wooden. Lovely
pattern on the table top makes this Aidan Gray coffee table a truly special piece of furniture. Versailles
2. Bookshelf Darby. The magnificent bookshelf is hand finished, with solid metal doors adorned with glass, and hand forged hinges.
1. The stylish Calais sofa features a tufted back and accented with weathered nail-head trim on soft gray stonewashed hemp.