Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Fabulous Find #9

I was given a pair of Havaianas flip flops about two years ago by a girlfriend for my birthday. While I'm always appreciative of a present, it wasn't until I wore them for the first time that I "got it". They are, by a mile, the most comfy flip-flops I have ever worn. Based on a Japanese sandal made with fabric straps and rice straw soles, all Havaianas have a similar textured rice pattern on their soles, that apparently makes them so comfortable. I'm not sure if it is the sole or the Brazilian rubber, all I know is that they are my “go to” Summer shoe!

Havaianas come in all colors and styles. Pictured above, a pair from Havaianas Slim Ethnic line, inspired by African Fabrics and Floral Motifs.  My personal favorite, slim in grey/silver. I wear them with everything.  Take a look at the Havaianas website. I'm sure you will find a style that is perfect for you.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment