Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Touch of Pink.


I'm pretty hooked on fifties style at the moment.  I seem to gravitate to movies like To Catch a Thief and Dial M for Murder, whenever I have a moment in front of the tele.  There is something to be said for those classic styles and the fact that you were allowed to have curves.  I have to admit that the bullet bra was a little scary, but apart from that, I find myself smiling at every dress, skirt and little flat that walks across the screen.

Kate Spade's current line oozes fifties style, from the flared skirts to the kitten heels. Of course each piece has a modern little twist, like a fabulous striped heel, or the pairing of bright pink stockings with a little black dress.  Each and every one of these pieces is a love.  I hope you enjoy.

Notes:

2. Gal.  White Shoes with Striped Heel. $298.00
4. Nano Case. $25.00.
5.Maribeth. Black & White Shoes. $298.00
6. Double Bow Ring. $65.00

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment